2018 USA Powerlifting Cyclone Classic (#IA-2018-01)
Meet Director: Abbie Mork
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by: 22nd Street Barbell & ISU Weight Club
Facebook Page: USAPL Meets Hosted by 22nd Street Barbell
When: January 27, 2018
- Weigh-ins: 8:30-10:00 AM
- Rules Meeting: 10:00 AM
- Lifting Starts: 10:30 AM
Sanctioned by: USA Powerlifting
Judges: Gina Stepleton (National), Kat Kasabuske (National), Nick Weite (State), Joshua Noble (State), Lindsay Whitson (State) & Abbie Mork (State)
Where: Iowa State University
2642 Union Drive
Ames, IA 50011
Who: 60 lifters total competing. Due to having to start the meet later than hoped due to facility requirements we may opt to run a 2 platform meet to get the meet done sooner. Once we have a final decision we will notify all participants.
Full Power ONLY
Membership: All lifters are required to have an active USA Powerlifting Membership for the year 2018 to compete. This needs to be done prior to the meet day. Memberships expire on December 31st of each year. If you purchase your membership in November/December it is good for the following year. Click here to either purchase/renew your membership. You need to show a physical or digital copy of your membership card upon check-in at the meet.
Sign-up: To sign up for the meet please see below.
- Once you have signed up for the meet there will be NO REFUNDS issued for any reason and you will not be allowed to sell your spot.
- On the sign-up form your USAPL membership number is required. If you currently are not a USAPL member and want to sign-up, but do not want to purchase your membership till November or early next year simply enter 00000000 in the blank so I know it is not your actual number. Then, once you do sign-up please send me your number prior to the meet.
Early Equipment Check: 6:00-7:30 PM @ State Gym
- Equipment to have checked include:
- Required: singlet, t-shirt, underwear, deadlift socks, shoes, belt, wrist wraps, knee sleeves
Admission: $10 for spectators (12 & under are free)
Parking: there are a few parking lots in the area and they are free on the weekends.
Price includes meet entry fee and meet t-shirt. Once you have signed up for the meet there will be NO REFUNDS issued for any reason. This also means you can not transfer your entry fee to an upcoming meet nor are you allowed to sell your spot.
Once you have signed up for the meet there will be NO REFUNDS issued for any reason. This also means you can not transfer your entry fee to an upcoming meet nor are you allowed to sell your spot.